A major creation of Microsoft, Outlook is amongst the most powerful tools that help to increase productivity to a greater extent. Extending features to ease users for reducing future tasks, Outlook focuses on providing services that can systematize working ways. Adding feature of future delivery message so you can create a mail to auto-send it in any upcoming time, Microsoft Outlook is rendering many other features. Providing filter option so you can easily search for any particular or relevant mail(s), one-click to create a new mail or an appointment, automating frequent tasks in quick steps, easy sorting of mails by applying rules and conditional formatting, and a big list of features. Besides all these in-built features, the company also serves all-time available Microsoft Outlook Customer Support for better user experience.
However, while accessing all these features, it is possible that users might encounter some kind of error from any end. There could be certain reasons that can cause Outlook errors whether it is a fault in network or system error, you can get into a direct connection with expert executive by calling on Microsoft Outlook Toll-free number 1-888-827-9060. Below is a list of frequently occurring Outlook errors that users face.
Microsoft Outlook Error Message:
- Outlook error message ‘Object not found’
- Outlook send or receive error code 8004010F – Outlook data file cannot be accessed’
- Microsoft Outlook error code 0x800CCC80 – None of the authentication methods supported by this client are supported by your server
- Outlook receiving error 0x80042108
- Outlook send receive error 0x800ccc1a
- Outlook send receive error 0x8004060c
- Outlook error reported 0x8004210A – Timeout error
- Outlook send receive error 0x800ccc0f
- Outlook send receive error 0x80040600
- Outlook send receive error 0x800ccc0e
- Outlook send receive error 0x80042109
- Microsoft Outlook error code 8 – Unable to connect the proxy server
- Microsoft Outlook error code 80072efd – failure in synchronization
- Microsoft Outlook (2011) error on Mac, code 17897 – Authentication Failed
- Microsoft Outlook error code 0x8007007E error
Follow steps to configure outlook version on your computer or Mac. Please note that the process may vary depending on your window operating system and Microsoft outlook version.
How to setup Outlook on Mac with iCloud?
Follow steps given below to perform the configuration of Microsoft Outlook for Mac using Apple iCloud.
- Open Microsoft Outlook for Mac
- Click on Accounts option available on the tool menu bar
- At the bottom-left corner, click on the (+) sign and then choose Other Email
- You will be prompted to the login page, enter your login details associated with your existing outlook mail and then click on Add Account
Please note that the new account will appear on the left side of the window of the account dialogue box. It is possible that the server may fetch information atomically. In case the page fails to collect the information, perform the manual steps to fill require data.
- Enter any of the following incoming server space:
- mac.com – mac.com email addresses
- mail.me.com- icloud.com email addresses
- Under Incoming server box, it is recommended to click on Use SSL to connect
- Next, you need to fill any of among the options mentioned below in the Outgoing server box:
- mac.com- for mac.com email addresses
- mail.me.com- for icloud.com email addresses
- Now, select the Use SSL to connect option available under the Outgoing Server space
- Under Outgoing Server option, Click on Override default port and enter 587 in the space given in the outgoing server box
Once you enter the incoming and outing server details, Microsoft for Mac will start to receive your emails without any error.
If you face any error while connecting to outlook server, check whether the internet connection is stable or not and if the problem is occurring from the provider’s end, attain Outlook technical support to resolve your issue. Users can receive simplified solutions for their issues related to outlook version (2003, 2007, 20016 etc), call on 24*7 available Outlook Toll-Free number 1-888-827-9060.